I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Harrison, I really enjoyed reading your story. You are becoming more confident using similes and adjectives to create a clear picture. It can be tricky making sure it makes sense but it's super important you keep re-reading as you write. Keep it up Harrison!
Thank you Miss Harsent I tried to re read as much as I could But maybe I didn't re read enough so next time I will re read more. Thank you for saying my story was enjoyable.
Harrison, I really enjoyed reading your story. You are becoming more confident using similes and adjectives to create a clear picture. It can be tricky making sure it makes sense but it's super important you keep re-reading as you write. Keep it up Harrison!
ReplyDeleteThank you Miss Harsent
DeleteI tried to re read as much as I could But maybe I didn't re read enough so next time I will re read more. Thank you for saying my story was enjoyable.