Search This Blog

Thursday, 25 October 2018

Passion project proposal


My Passion Project title is…
What is the difference between different weather?
Who am I working with?
Harry and Nouveau
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
What is the difference between Hurricanes and tornadoes ?
What is difference between tsunamis and lightning?
What is the ring of fire?
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because weather changes all the time.
Because their deadly
Because their interesting.
What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.

  1. computer

      2) poster

      3) movie

What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
computer
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Looking things up on the web and it not being the right thing.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Teacher, Mum, Dad and uncle
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
It will help us understand weather more.
Teacher approval: Miss Harsent

No comments:

Post a Comment