I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Harrison, great work on Athletics Day participating and finishing up with some impressive results. Some times in a sport like this it is all about challenging yourself and trying to push your own limits. You seem to have understood the techniques needed for a variety of disciplines in Athletics which is a great skill to have, I hope next year you continue to push yourself in this area of PE - Agreed great job with High Jump! Miss Lamond
ReplyDeleteHarrison, great work on Athletics Day participating and finishing up with some impressive results. Some times in a sport like this it is all about challenging yourself and trying to push your own limits. You seem to have understood the techniques needed for a variety of disciplines in Athletics which is a great skill to have, I hope next year you continue to push yourself in this area of PE - Agreed great job with High Jump!
Miss Lamond