ALL ABOUT ME!
Who is in my family/whanau?
Mum, Dad and my sister
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Play games watch youtube and motorbiking and swiming because when I play my
games its fun when you get massive kill streaks and keeps me on my toes on watching youtube you have massive variety of videos and then
What do you like to do at school?
maths because I like solving problems and I feel good
when I get the answer correct.
maths because I like solving problems and I feel good
when I get the answer correct.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
Not getting distracted and get more focus.
Not getting distracted and get more focus.
What helps you learn?
Quiet spaces because it helps me focus more.
Quiet spaces because it helps me focus more.
What stops you learning?
Getting distracted because of websites that other people type up.
Getting distracted because of websites that other people type up.
Who are my friends at school?
Josh, Nouveau, Hayden, Alex and Naoki
Josh, Nouveau, Hayden, Alex and Naoki
What was the best part of the holidays?
Going to Australia and going up 74 levels high
Going to Australia and going up 74 levels high

Harrison, it was great to hear all about your holidays. It sounds like you had an awesome trip away! I really like maths too. It's great to see that you know where you learn best. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete