CONNECT REFLECTION - WEEK 1
What does our new value - CONNECT - mean?
Make new friends, connect with others help them.
Include them and know how I'm feeling.
Include them and know how I'm feeling.
How have you Connected this week?
Remember to show evidence, actual times and how.
Remember to show evidence, actual times and how.
By helping others and talking to other people and try to make friends with them.
How could you become better at this value?
By showing more respect to everyone and helping people more and if someone
was alone I will go up to them and ask them to join me in my game.
By showing more respect to everyone and helping people more and if someone
was alone I will go up to them and ask them to join me in my game.
Harrison, you have explained what the value Connect means really well. I can't wait to see you using this throughout the year. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete