CHILDREN'S DAY 2018
What were the best parts of Children's Day?
Talking to my buddy Cooper and getting to know him.
Why?
Because I wanted to know something different about
someone different.
someone different.
What Values did you use/show at Children's Day?
connect
connect
How?
because I talked to him on the way back and there and
built good sandcastles with him. Also, at the start I didn't know
him that well but we were talking to each other while
we were building sandcastles and I learnt about a new
person.
because I talked to him on the way back and there and
built good sandcastles with him. Also, at the start I didn't know
him that well but we were talking to each other while
we were building sandcastles and I learnt about a new
person.


Good job Harrison I liked the way you told me you connected with a new person and I liked the way you added a lot of detail in your sentences
ReplyDeleteGreat job Harry I liked the way you were onicded
ReplyDeleteabout how you did not know any thing about your buddy
I like the way you put quite a lot of detail into the last question.
ReplyDeleteDid you have much in common with Cooper?
Harrison, you were a great role model and buddy on Children's Day. It was a great opportunity to get to know each other outside the classroom. I really like the pictures you chose.
ReplyDelete