WEEK 8 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Writing paragraphs for my writing Because I didn't now if the sentence
made sense or if I used the rite words.
Writing paragraphs for my writing Because I didn't now if the sentence
made sense or if I used the rite words.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I reworked my sentences and the words to make sense.
I reworked my sentences and the words to make sense.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My math worksheets
My math worksheets
Why are you proud if it?
Because I did all of them and I got
most of them correct.
Because I did all of them and I got
most of them correct.


Harrison, I like the way you took a risk in your writing and used paragraphs. They can be a bit tricky at first but I promise they will get easier the more you practise. It is a great way to put similar ideas all together.
ReplyDelete