I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Harrison, you have worked really hard on your pronunciation throughout this unit. You have beautiful pronunciation of your numbers up to twenty. Well done! I'm really impressed! Harrison I really like the way you say the 'r' sounds in the days of the week. Keep it up!
Harrison, you have worked really hard on your pronunciation throughout this unit. You have beautiful pronunciation of your numbers up to twenty. Well done! I'm really impressed! Harrison I really like the way you say the 'r' sounds in the days of the week. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThanks Miss Harsent I tried to Pronounce the numbers good and I did work pretty hard on it.
Delete