Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 August 2018

week 3 reflection

WEEK 3 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My writing draft because I didn't know I had to do two
paragraphs so I did one then we had to do three paragraphs.




How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I concentrated in writing time and didn't talk that much so I got my second
big paragraph done then when my group was over I quickly did my third paragraph
done





What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my Maths sheets






Why are you proud if it?

because on Monday I had to do tasks from other weeks
and I got them done so I could go on mathletics




2 comments:

  1. Harrison, you have had an awesome week of learning! It's great to see you so focused in your groups - look at all the things you completed!! Keep it up Harrison!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Harsent I tried to be more focused and not call out so much I will try and do the same thing next week.

      Delete