TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project. Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is…
Research about world war 2
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
*What weapons were included in world war 2
*How powerful were the bombs.
*What language did they speak in world war 2
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because we are interested
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1)
2)
3)
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
Teacher approval: Mrs Fahey
Harrison, you have thought of an interesting topic. I can't wait for you to teach me something new!
ReplyDelete